Get certified as a Cisco DevNet Associate and boost your career in NetDevOps to master Network automation and Programmability.
This comprehensive course covers everything you need to know.
Start a Career in NetDevOps with the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate:
The world of IT is constantly evolving, and network engineers must keep up to stay relevant. With the increasing demand for automation and NetDevOps, it’s essential to gain skills in these areas to advance your career. The Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification is a great starting point for those who are looking to build their expertise in network automation and NetDevOps. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide to help you understand the certification and what it takes to earn it.
What is Cisco Certified DevNet Associate with ( NetDevOps )?
The Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification is an entry-level certification for network engineers, software developers, and NetDevOps professionals. It validates your understanding of network automation, programming, and application development. The certification demonstrates that you have the fundamental skills needed to work with Cisco technologies and platforms.
Why Become a Cisco Certified DevNet Associate? NetDevOps
There are several reasons why you should consider becoming a Cisco Certified DevNet Associate. These include:
- Validation of your skills: The certification provides official recognition of your skills and knowledge in network automation and NetDevOps.
- Career advancement: The Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification is an important stepping stone for those who want to advance their careers in network engineering, software development, or DevOps.
- Access to new opportunities: The certification opens up new job opportunities and positions in the fast-growing field of network automation and DevOps.
- Competitive edge: Having the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification sets you apart from other professionals and shows that you are serious about your career.
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate Exam Format
The Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification exam is a 90-minute, 65-question exam that covers a variety of topics. The exam is designed to test your understanding of network automation and programmability, application development, and security.
Some of the topics covered in the exam include:
- Network programmability and automation fundamentals
- Python programming
- REST APIs and HTTP
- Network devices and their management using APIs
- Cisco platforms and solutions
- Application development and security
How to Prepare for the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate Exam?
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate exam:
- Study the exam topics: Make sure you understand the exam topics and what is covered on the exam. Review the exam objectives and study the relevant materials.
- Practice with labs: Hands-on experience is essential when preparing for the exam. Use the available resources, such as Cisco DevNet Sandbox, to practice with real-world scenarios.
- Join study groups: Joining a study group is a great way to learn from others and get help with challenging topics.
- Take online courses: There are many online courses and resources available to help you prepare for the exam. Consider taking a course to get a comprehensive understanding of the exam topics.
FAQ: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
What is the cost of the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification exam?
The cost of the exam is $200 USD.
Is the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification globally recognized?
Yes, the certification is globally recognized and respected by employers and organizations.
How long does it take to prepare for the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification exam?
The amount of time it takes to prepare for the exam will depend on your prior experience and familiarity with the exam topics. However, most people take several weeks to several months to prepare for the exam, depending on their schedule and study habits.
Are there any prerequisites for the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification exam?
There are no formal prerequisites for the exam, but it is recommended that you have a basic understanding of networking at the level of Cisco CCT (RSTECH 3.0) or A+ and basic computer use.
What is the difference between Cisco DevNet and CCNA?
Cisco DevNet and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) are both certifications offered by Cisco, but they are aimed at different audiences and cover different areas of expertise.
Cisco DevNet is a software developer certification that focuses on network automation, programmability, and application development. The certification validates your understanding of how to use Cisco technologies and platforms to build and maintain applications that run on networks.
CCNA, on the other hand, is a network engineer certification that focuses on the fundamentals of enterprise networking, including routing, switching, network security, and wireless networking. The certification is designed to test your understanding of the basics of enterprise networking and your ability to configure Cisco network devices.
In summary, Cisco DevNet is designed for software developers who want to build applications that run on networks, while CCNA is designed for network engineers who want to build and maintain enterprise networks. Both certifications are valuable, but they target different audiences and cover different areas of expertise.
The Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification is a valuable asset for anyone looking to build their career in network automation and DevOps. The certification provides recognition of your skills and knowledge, opens up new job opportunities, and gives you a competitive edge in the market. With the right preparation and study habits, you can earn your certification and take the next step in your career. If you’re interested in learning more about the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, visit the Cisco website or reach out to a certification specialist for more information.
CISCO CERTIFIED DEVNET ASSOCIATE